Thursday, April 12, 2012

About that Crazy dream....

This is what I have found out about that crazy ass dream I had the last few nights. 

It really looks to me that I better be ready for some serious changing! My confidence is going to come out and possibly there will be some lashing to be had by my haters!

Hmmmm Best not make anymore fat jokes Auntie Michelle! 

And the Vampires...well I am taking that as the built up aggression I have on CERTAIN individuals that don't believe in me the way they should! 

Silver
To see silver in your dream symbolizes the moon, intuition and the feminine aspects of yourself. It signifies tranquility and understated confidence.

Dagger
To see or use a dagger in your dream represents some "cutting remark". Perhaps you feel that you have been stabbed in the back.
To dream that you take a dagger from somebody's hand means you will overcome hardships and misfortune.

To see a vampire in your dream symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside, you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to him or her. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic of someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.
To dream that you are a vampire signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.
**See The Meaning In Action: "Fighting Vampires & Alluring Vampires"

Fighting Vampires
I need to know why I'm dreaming of fighting and defeating vampires all the time. After waking up from this dream I'm really tired. Please shed some light on the situation.

Thanks,�
GM
March 4, 2001
Hello GM,

The vampires in your dream may suggest that you are feeling drained of your life energy and autonomy. In dreaming that you are fighting these vampires, is a literal depiction of your daily struggles with keeping things in order. You may be suffering from exhaustion or feeling overwhelmed in some aspect of your domestic or personal life which explains the tiredness you feel when you wake up.�

Hopefully, I did shed some light on this dream for you.�

Take Care,
Steve 

The above was brought to you by www.dreammoods.com!   Thanks! 

So my girl Toree told me that I need to post if the Chocolate bunny from yesterday's blog comes creeping itself into my dream.  I had to see what that would mean too.  You know...incase it actually did just that!

Well Toree it looks like if I start seeing that damn bunny, I am in trouble!  Unless of course it just means that I am lovin' on my own hotness!  

I vote I look forward to said  bunny making his appearance so I can love my hotness that will be coming with all the running and weight lifting I be doin'! 

Chocolate
To see chocolate in your dream signifies love celebration and self-reward. It also suggests that you may be indulging in too many excesses and need to practice some restraint.
To eat chocolate in your dream indicates that you are embracing your own sensuality.

Thanks again www.dreammoods.com!  You have proven to be very helpful! 

Here bunny bunny bunny!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment